Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resolution for 2009

  • I want to smile more this year, irrespective of the situation. I want to be able to convince myself that punching myself in the face while asleep is not worth losing a smile.
  • I want to make sure that I think seriously about making a resolution to consider the possibility of a faint chance of quitting fighting with my loved ones more often than ever.
  • I wish this year has some surprises in store for me, because all 2008 had to offer was one heartbreak after another.
  • In the same vein, I hope to find true love, clichéd as it may sound.
  • I want to go to Austria (Vienna)
  • I want to feel like God - I want to buy a new car and/or a property!
  • I wish I can convince myself to start working out again - atleast a routine walk everyday.
  • I wish I could sleep for 16 hours a day and laze around in bed for the other 8.
  • I wish I could wish for more wishes.
  • I wish I could make others feel better.
  • I wish people can live in peace without having to kill for it.
  • I wish I could make at least one person happy per day.
  • I wish I can grow a year old and look back at myself with pride for having accomplished at least one of the above.

No comments: