Monday, January 25, 2010

Aman Ki Asha!

Quite an initiative, though it interested me the least as I said earlier. However, why am I mentioning this again is...though artists of both the countries are performing on the same stage across borders (initiative taken by TOI), The Pakistani cricketers are not playing in IPL this year... I am not going into the details of why or why not they are playing in IPL and blah blah... but all am I saying is an "unrealistic" project like "Aman Ki Asha" is waste of everything mortal...time, energy, resources and hopes!

You pay the artists they sing and dance for us, they give lofty speech and take accolades away. And then we have news on border terrorism every alternate day, we have news on Pakistani players not playing in IPL and all such thing...in the same newspaper that advertises their concerts and events...tell me, tell me, where is the "Aman"...or is it only "Asha" which will stay an "Asha" forever?

No comments: