Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

13th Sept is the birthday of a very special person. I cant say a very special person of my life as i have never met him in "my" life, but there are some people with whom our relationship knows no boundaries...and stetches beyond lifetimes. I think we share a similar relationship. If only he was on this plane, I would have definitely met him after I knew of him, but he is on a different plane altogether. And no matter on which plane is he now, I know my wishes are getting conveyed to him.

So, I want to wish him a very happy birthday. May he have a rollicking time today...do all that he wants to... am not too sure what his likes are...but whatever they may be...wish him loads and loads of those. Its time I go to sleep, actually its high time if you please, for for the last 2-3 days hardly sleeping 4-5 hours a day! But I cant sllep now... not before planning his birthday party for him...

So here you go... we will go to the place of your choice to have breakfast, the first thing in the morning...well, I dont know actually what your favorite breakfast joint is, or what you really like to have...but somehow I am feeling like having jalebi...so if it is your favorite as well, then can we go and have them please?...ok so done then...we all will go for a breakfast...a heavy satisfying one...with loads of unhealthy stuffs! Come on, its your birthday, and you are in the pink of your health...if anybody desagrees, we will manao them ok? This one day atleast we will do what you like, and somehow I feel you would like a complete unhealthy breakfast comprising may be, poori, sabzi and loads of ghee and milk? n ofcourse, jalebi to end it with.

Then we will go out for a nice walk... at a place where you always went - I didnt know it then, but I know it now...will ask your love to accompany as well...she will...so what if she is busy preparing a nice lunch for you. Am sure she can make out time and she will...happy now? So will go for a walk...and it will do you a lot of good after that heavy breakfast... on our way back, we will go to that Gurudwara... u know i love going there for that awsome besan ke laddu that they give as "prasad" ...we will have the prasad and then come back home. Then will wait for that special lunch that is being made on your honor...I will also help others in preparing the dishes...dont warry baba, I will not mess it up...will be very vry careful...and when your wife is supervising and guiding me, how can i ever go wrong?

Aha, then will have lunch...the elaborate one with all your favorite dishes! You will love it, wont you? And then we all will sit together and have a wonderful "adda"... will talk about your favorite things... you will tell us about your childhood and how your birthdays used to be... we all will listen to your rich and wonderful experiences.... time will jus flow by...

In the evening I am thinking of having some guests over, but dont know why I feel you would like to be just the few of us...you want to srink tonight dont you? I did hear you had stopped drinking but then you did drink once or twice after that didnt you? On rare special occassions? happy eventful occassions? Come on, today is a happy occassion as well and evenful for me as I am spending your birthday for the first time with you! And somehow I feel you will want to have a couple of drink tonight...go on, I will not scold you for them...Are you enjoying it? Are you enjoying your birthday?

Wherever you are... I want this day to be very very happy for you... may not be the way I conceived it...but that doesnt matte...if my soul knows yours i know you would like to spend this day the way i conceived it... or may be an entirely different way... dont know --- all I know is that its your birthday, and you should be happy...

Happy Birthday...dadaji...and have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see so much of emotion for your dadaji whom you have not even met. These kinds of feeling are rarely seen within us these days. Whatever little i know you, you seem to have a lot of good feelings about people you love and human beings in general, within you. Its good to have such a beautiful human being around us

Anonymous said...

you say he ... so the favourite would have to be Scotch ... on the rocks. :-)

Shopno said...

cheers :-)

and thanks to you who thinks am a good human being...goodness is not within us but withing the person who percieves other as good :-)