Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am not a Princess

I am not a fairy princess, I am not what you call fantastic.
I am not gonna wait for my prince, to come and rescue me from the ol' attic

The fairytale life isnt the life for me, just waiting and waiting for someone special
I am not any Cinderella, and for me there is no glass sandal.

I can chase my own monsters, I can dream my own dreams
May be i dont accomplish them, may be monsters make me scream

My knight in shinning armour, I will find one day for sure
Who loves me, who needs me, who wants me for my heart and soul.
Who makes me realize I am special, who makes me his life's goal

He who tells me I am unique, and isnt scared to SHOW that he loves me
He is the one who makes me a fairy princess, without him FAIRY PRINCESS, I could never be...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a contradiction! The previous day you said I could never think like a poet; and the very next day such a nice poem. You may argue that you did not say you could never write like a poet.

Anyway, I have read several verses from you. Believe me, I could understand this at one reading. I hope you will excuse this statement cosidering my limited englsih knowledge.

Shopno said...

:-) Actually its on the same day - afternoon, and may b after midnight - thats why different dates...may b am a lousy poet, tried wrting something in the afternoon, could only complete by midnight?

Thanks, your comments are always inspiring

Anonymous said...

do these knights exist out of stories?

Shopno said...

They exist out of stories in our beliefs - the whole Universe is existing in our belief... Does God exist? He does... in our belief.

Anonymous said...

Beliefs are thoughts so if you say knights exist in beliefs you are saying they exist in thoughts.