Friday, July 18, 2008

What makes you happy?

Someone asked me this today. And I had to think for atleast five minutes to give an answer: having no problems. Hmm it would have been fine if it was the correct answer. But i dont know. It was just one of the things that popped into my head after 5 minutes of intense thinking.

I mean it is a tough question. What would you have said if some one asked you this question randomly? You would have felt like a deer caught in a truck's headlights with your life flashing before your eyes.... thinking what the hell is it that makes me happy? if you don't, then congrats for you are officially superior to me :)

Anyways, here goes the list of things that make me happy:

Singing in the shower makes me happy.(Infact singing makes me happy, no matter where - its a different thing altogether, that my singing makes others unhappy)

Dashing across the field like a mad puppy with the wind in my hair makes me happy

Having food at a small cafe makes me happy.

Being the center of attention makes me happy.

Travelling makes me happy.

Watching mushy movies with happy endings makes me happy.

Buying little trinkets like bracelets or charms makes me happy.

Playing with children and being one of them makes me happy.

Innocent smile makes me happy.

The smell of the wet earth makes me happy.

Laughter makes me happy

Having ice-creams and chocolates without bothering about weight gain makes me happy.

Receiving and giving gifts makes me happy.

Day dreaming makes me happy.

Being pampered makes me happy.

Being important to someone makes me happy.

Solving challenges makes me happy.

Cracking puzzles makes me happy.

Getting pleasant surprises makes me happy.

Spending quality time with my man makes me happy.

Going for a long drive makes me happy.

Reading makes me happy.

Blogging makes me happy.

Freedom makes me happy.

Above all to spend a day without having a person question me why I am doing xyz makes me happy.

Have you ever tried to find out whats your list? Try it, its fun!

No comments: